WI invites organizations and persons in need of Research services in areas of water development (water services) and water resources management to communicate their needs to us so we can make arrangements for serving them.
On going Research Projects
1. Assessment of the cause for Prolonged Dry Periods of Great Ruaha (Rufiji River)
2. Assessment of Sustainability of Rural Water Supply Services in Tanzania: The case study of Dodoma Region.
3. Assessing Sustainability of
Reducing Non-Revenue Water: The case of Regional utilities and DAWASCO in
1. Chanzi, G., (2018). Practices of solid waste management at Vingunguti Ward, Dar es salaam, Tanzania. Lamber Academic Publishing. ISBN: 978-613-9-85057-0-0
2. Chanzi, G., Salim, C., (2018). Effect of Pre Digestion Time on Efficiency of Biogas Production. Current Journal of Applied Science and Technology 27 (4):1 – 9. doi: 10.9734/CJAST/2018/38674
3. Mfwango, L., Salim, C.J., Kazumba, S., (2018). Estimation of Missing River Flow Data for Hydrologic Analysis: The Case of Great Ruaha River Catchment. Hydrology: Current Research 9 (2): 1-8. doi:10.4172/2157-7587.1000299
4. Minu, A., Routh, J., Dario, M. et al. Temporal and spatial distribution of trace metals in the Rufiji delta mangrove, Tanzania. Environmental Monitoring Assessment (2018) 190: 336. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10661-018-6707-2
5. Doglas Mmasi1*, Grace Mvungi1 and Lihikilo Maimuna2 – Assessment of Efficiency of Water Quality Management along Mzinga River. Journal of Scientific Research & Reports, 18(6): 1-17, 2018; Article no.JSRR.38362 ISSN: 2320-0227
6. Ghanima Chanzi- Biogas production potential of printed papers with sugarcane wastes. LAP Lambert Academic publishing, ISBN: 978-620-2-08205-1, 2018.
7. Ghanima Chanzi- Environmental Pollution from cement Manufacturing Industries. A case study of Twiga Portland Cemet Company, Tazania. LAP Lambert Academic publishing, ISBN: 978-613-5-85644-6, 2018
8. Ghanima Chanzi- Heavy Metal Pollution Assessment along Msimbazi River, Tanzania.
Journal of Scientific Research & Reports, 17(5): 1-8, 2017; Article no.JSRR.38526 ISSN: 2320-0227
9. Doglas Benjamin – Analysis of Climate Change Impacts in Ngerengere Sub-Basin Using Data- Driven Model, Current Journal of Applied Science and Technology, 24(4):1-21, 2017; Article no. CJAST. 36155: ISSN: 2231-0843, NLM ID: 101664541
10. Minu Andrew1,2 and Egid B. Mubofu1 – Catalytic Efficiency of palladium (II) Supported on Castor Oil Based Micelle Templated Silica for Peroxide Promoted Catalytic Wet Oxidation of Phenols, International Research Journal of Pure & Applied Chemistry, 15(1):1-12, 2017; Article no. IRJPAC. 36966: ISSN: 2231-3443, NLM ID: 101647669
11. L. Swilla1*, M. Zeddy1 and Y. Kimori1 -The Case Study on Cubes Compressive Strength Variations for Different Water Sources in Dar es Salaam City, Tanzania. Journal of Scientific Research & Reports, 15(3): 1-5, 2017; Article no.JSRR.35781 ISSN: 2320-0227
12. Nyambilila A. Amuri1, Lydia Mhoro1, Tumaini Mwasyika2, Ernest Semu1-Potential of Soil Fertility management to Improve Essential mineral Nutrient Concentration in Vegetables in Dodoma and Kilombero, Tanzania. Journal of agricultural chemistry and Environment, 2017, 6, 105-132
13. S. L. Masunga1* and S. Kazumba1- Assessment of Soil Fertility of Morogoro District,and Response of Maize (Zea mays) to Applied Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Sulphur. Asian Journal of Advances in Agricultural Research, 1(3): 1-9, 2017; Article no.AJAAR.34176
14. L. Swilla1* and S. Kazumba1- The Study of Rate of Scour at Cylindrical, Square and Round Nosed Piers. Journal of Scientific Research & Reports, 14(3): 1-7, 2017; Article no.JSRR.33019 ISSN: 2320-0227
15. S. M. Lufega1,2*and B. M. Msanya1-Pedological Characterization and Soil Classification of Selected Soil Units of Morogoro District, Tanzania. International Journal of Plant & Soil Science, 16(1): 1-12, 2017; Article no.IJPSS.32681 ISSN: 2320-7035
16. L. Eliamringi and S. Kazumba - Assessment of sustainability of rural water supply services in Tanzania: the case study of Dodoma region. The Journal of Water Science & Technology: Water Supply | 17.2 | 2017
17. A. O. Karia1, S. Omari2, S. Mwanaongoro3 and A. Ondieki4- The role of human resource planning on performance of public water utilities in Tanzania. African journal of Business and Management, Vol 2(1)pp 72-77, ISSN: 2518-0312 Copyright ©2016
18. A. O. Karia1, S. Omari2, S. Mwanaongoro3 and Y. Kimori4- Importance of Training and Development on Performance of public water utilities in Tanzania. African journal of Education and Human Development, Vol 2(2)pp 10-18, ISSN: 2518-0304 Copyright ©2016
19. A. O. Karia1, S. Omari2, S. Mwanaongoro3 and A. Ondieki4- Impact of recruitment and selection on performance of the public water utilities in Tanzania. African journal of Education and Human Development, Vol 2(1)pp 39-45, ISSN: 2518-0304 Copyright ©2016
20. A. O. Karia1, S. Omari2 and A. Ondieki3- The role of performance Appraisal System on Performance of public water utilities in Tanzania. African journal of Business and Management, Vol 1(1)2015 Copyright ©2015 AJBM Open Access online
21. A. O. Karia1 and S.
Omari2- Importance of
compensation and Benefits on Performance of public water utilities in
Tanzania. African journal of Business and Management, Vol 1(1),
ISSN: 2518-0312 Copyright ©2015