WI invites organizations and persons in need of Research services in areas of water development (water services) and water resources management to communicate their needs to us so we can make arrangements for serving them.
List of Published Papers and Ongoing Research Work
- Nde-Tchoupe A. I Tepong-T sinde, R. Lufingo M, Pembe Ali, Z; Lugodisha. I Mureth,R.I; Nkinda, M; Marwa J;Gwenzi, W; Mwamila T.B.; Rahman, M.A; Noubactep, C; Njau, K.N., 2019. White Teeth and Healthy Skeletons for All: The Path to Universal Fluoride-Free Drinking Water in Tanzania. Journal of Water, 11 (1), 131.
- Mfwango, L., Salim, C.J., Kazumba, S., 2018. Estimation of Missing River Flow Data for Hydrologic Analysis: The Case of Great Ruaha River Catchment Hydrology: Journal of Current Research 9 (2): 1-8.
- Chanzi, G., Salim, C., 2018. Effect of Pre Digestion Time on Efficiency of Biogas Production. Current Journal of Applied Science and Technology 27 (4):1 – 9.
- Doglas Mmasi, Grace Mvungi and Lihikilo Maimuna, 2018 – Assessment of Efficiency of Water Quality Management along Mzinga River. Journal of Scientific Research & Reports, 18(6): 1-17.
- L. Eliamringi
and S. Kazumba, 2017-Assessment of
sustainability of rural water supply services in Tanzania: the case study of
Dodoma region. The Journal of Water Science & Technology: Water Supply, 17(2). https://doi.org/10.2166/ws.2016.141
- S. M. Lufega and
B. M. Msanya, 2017-Pedological
Characterization and Soil Classification of Selected Soil Units of Morogoro
District, Tanzania. International Journal
of Plant & Soil Science, 16(1):
- L. Swilla
and S. Kazumba, 2017- The Study of
Rate of Scour at Cylindrical, Square and Round Nosed Piers. Journal of Scientific Research &
Reports, 14(3): 1-7. https://doi.org/10.9734/JSRR/2017/33019
L. Masunga and S.
Kazumba, 2017- Assessment of Soil Fertility of Morogoro District,and
Response of Maize (Zea mays) to Applied Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Sulphur. Asian Journal of Advances in Agricultural
Research, 1(3): 1-9. http://www.journalrepository.org/media/journals/AJAAR_62/2017/Jul/Masunga132017AJAAR34176.pdf
- Nyambilila A. Amuri, Lydia Mhoro, Tumaini Mwasyika, Ernest Semum, 2017-Potential of Soil Fertility
management to Improve Essential mineral Nutrient Concentration in Vegetables in
Dodoma and Kilombero, Tanzania. Journal
of agricultural chemistry and Environment, 6, 105-132. 10.4236/jacen.2017.62007
- L. Swilla, M. Zeddy and Y. Kimori, 2017-The
Case Study on Cubes Compressive Strength Variations for Different Water Sources
in Dares Salaam City, Tanzania, Journal
of Scientific Research & Reports, 15(3):
Andrew and Egid B. Mubofu, 2017 – Catalytic Efficiency of palladium (II) Supported on Castor
Oil Based Micelle Templated Silica for Peroxide Promoted Catalytic Wet
Oxidation of Phenols, International
Research Journal of Pure & Applied Chemistry, 15(1):1-12. https://doi.org/10.9734/IRJPAC/2017/36966
Benjamin, 2017 – Analysis of Climate Change Impacts in
Ngerengere Sub-Basin Using Data- Driven Model, Current Journal of Applied Science and Technology, 24(4):1-21. https://doi.org/10.9734/CJAST/2017/36155
- . Ghanima Chanzi, 2017-
Heavy Metal Pollution Assessment along Msimbazi River, Tanzania. Journal of Scientific Research &
Reports, 17(5): 1-8 Article
O. Karia, S. Omari, S. Mwanaongoro and A. Ondieki, 2016- Impact of recruitment and
selection on performance of the public water utilities in Tanzania. African journal of Education and Human
Development, 2(1): 39-45 https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Stella_Omari/publication/320215082_Impact_of_recruitment_and_selection_on_performance_of_the_public_water_utilities_in_Tanzania/links/59d526b20f7e9b7a7e46661c/Impact-of-recruitment-and-selection-on-performance-of-the-public-water-utilities-in-Tanzania.pdf
O. Karia, S. Omari, S. Mwanaongoro and Y. Kimori, 2016- Importance of Training and Development on
Performance of public water utilities in Tanzania. African journal of Education and Human Development, 2(2): 10-18. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/320215089_Importance_of_Training_and_Development_on_Performance_of_Public_Water_Utilities_in_Tanzania
- A. O. Karia, S. Omari, S. Mwanaongoro and A. Ondieki, 2016- The role of human resource planning on performance of public water utilities in Tanzania. African journal of Business and Management, 2(1):72- ps://www.researchgate.net/publication/320215366_The_role_of_human_resource_planning_on_performance_of_public_water_utilities_in_Tanzania
- Nyamizi Kazungu, 2019, Do Mutual Funds Deliver Alpha? Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN: 978-3-659-55738-5
- Nyamizi Kazungu, 2019, Financial Analysis and Evaluation of Companies Performance. Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN: 978- 620-2-22215-0
- Nyamizi Kazungu, 2019, Related Grounds of Agency Theory for Dividends Payment Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN: 978-613-9-46470-8
- Ghanima Chanzi, 2018. Practices of solid waste management at Vingunguti Ward, Dar es salaam, Tanzania. Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN: 978-613-9-85057-0
- Ghanima Chanzi, 2018- Environmental pollution from cement manufacturing industries: A case study of Twiga Portland Cement Company, Tanzania. LAP Lambert Academic publishing. ISBN: 978-613-5-85644-6
- Ghanima Chanzi 2018, Biogas production potential of printed papers with sugarcane wastes. LAP Lambert Academic publishing, ISBN: 978-620-2-08205-1.1.
Ongoing research work
- Assessment of the cause for Prolonged Dry Periods of Great Ruaha (Rufiji River) – Ms. Catherine Salim and Mr. Lusajo Mfwango.
- Assessment of attributes of Non-Revenue Water Reduction in the Regional water Utilitiesin Tanzania – Dr. Adam Karia, Dr. Shija Kazumba, Dr.Tulinave Mwamila, Mr. Ibrahim Wikedzi, Ms. Ghanima Chanzi, Ms. Lightness E. Mringi, Mr. Livingstone Swila, Mr. Charles Mafie, Mr. Pantaleo Tumbo.